The Social Start-Up Fellowship is a 9-month learning programme that will help you start a social enterprise, community project or charity. The focus is on learning by doing. Each day of the course will leave you inspired, re-energised and full of confidence. The course is centred around the development of both you as a leader and turning your idea into an organisation.
The course covers all the essentials you need to know when starting your own organisation including:
- Setting up and funding a social enterprise
- How to improve your working methods
- How to communicate your work effectively to others
- How to build your skills and knowledge
- Increasing your confidence as a leader
In April 2016, we welcomed our first cohort of students and they graduated on December 15, 2016. Click on the buttons below to meet them all.